DiscoDSP BlissDefault Title
Sampler Virtual Instrument
- Performance Sampler
- Scalable & themeable GUI
- VSTi sampling
- 8 macro assignments
- Dual Zero Delay Feedback Filters
- Sample editor
- 7 built-in effects
- Flexible modulation
- Parameter morphing
- Highest offline resampling quality using 512-point SINC algorithm
- 32 / 64-bit VST / VST3 / Audio Units compatibility.
- Built-in VST host / VSTi sampling (freezing). Record your favorite VST without any sound quality loss!
- Built-in wave editor.
- Scalable and themeable GUI.
- Morphable scheme / automatable zone parameters.
- 128 Programs with unlimited zones.
- 32-bit floating point based wavetables.
- Full MIDI Input triggering control.
- Up to 64 voices polyphony (multilayered zone sampling engine).
- Oversampling voice generation: up to 4X oversample factor.
- Selectable interpolation engines: up to 512 points SINC interpolation.
- Full mono / poly / legato operation.
- Glide w/ autoswitch control.
- 4 voices Unison with detuning.
- Dual Zero-Delay Feedback filters.
- 24dB / Oct filter modes: Lowpass / Hipass / Bandpass 1 / Bandpass 2 / Notch / Peaking / Disabled. Stepping free Cutoff / Resonance and Drive parameters.
- Velocity and Keyboard tracking to Cutoff parameter.
- 8 assignable Macro knobs.
- Independent envelope amplitude / modulation envelope / LFO and filter settings.
- 2 syncable LFO with configurable Phase.
- Stepping free modulation sends/pitch bend/modulation to morphing wheels.
- ADSR amplitude envelope.
- ADSR envelope filter/pitch assignable (both bipolar).
- Wow effect: Rock Da Disco.
- Soft clipper to tame the output.
- Stereo rotation effect.
- High quality chorus / delay / reverb.
- Selectable Pre Post Effects: Bit reducer, Phaser, Distortion.
- Chorus / Delay / Reverb sends per zone.
- Built-in wave editor with full undo history.
- Zoom up to 1:1 resolution.
- Independent Left - Right - Stereo selections.
- 7 Loop types (one shoot / forward / bidirectional / backward / forward w/sustain / crossfade / static).
- Clipboard: Cut / copy / paste / mix paste / sample / trim.
- Amplitude: Fade in / out / normalization / mute / insert silence.
- Effects: Reverse / Invert polarity / Swap channels / Remove DC.
- Cues / Loop edit / Autoslice to tempo / transients.
- Automatable zone parameters / cue / loop points.
- Automatable start / end / loop points.
- Auto/drum mapping when multiple files are opened at once.
- Internal new program/bank formats with lossless encoding.
- LUA scripting engine for program loading: add new file formats easily.
- Samples: .WAV / .BWF / .AIFF / .AIF / .FLAC / .OGG / .MP2 / .AMR / .AC3 / .QT / .ADTS / .MP3 / .M4R / .3GP / .MPA / .SD2 / .MPEG / .M4A / .MP4 / .MOV / .SND / .AIFC / .CAF / .M4B / .3G2 / .MP1 / .AAC / .AU.
- Programs: .AKP (AKAI S5000-S6000) / .EXS / .SFZ / .DLS / .SF2 (SoundFont2) / .XRNI (Renoise Instruments)
- Programs: .SFZ / ZBP programs and ZBB banks (24-bit lossless FLAC).
- Samples: 16-bit / 24-bit WAV.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.