EastWest Choir & Cinematic Vocal BundleDefault Title
Choir & Vocal Virtual Instruments
This bundle includes:
- Hollywood Choirs Gold
- Voices of the Empire
- Voices of Opera
Hollywood Choirs Gold
Hollywood Choirs is a beautifully recorded, all-new, choirs virtual instrument from Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix. It features a blockbuster female and male choir with unprecedented dynamics that will instantly transform your next project into a cinematic masterpiece. It also includes WordBuilder 2 which allows the composer to type in any word or phrase and have it sung by the choir. Hollywood Choirs features 781 'editable' pre-built WordBuilder phrases in English, German, Italian, Spanish, and Latin that are exclusive to this product. This is the fastest and easiest way to compose your choir tracks or the presets can be used as a starting point to create your own custom phrases.
The Gold Edition of Hollywood Choirs Gold Edition contains 8GB of 16-bit, 44.1kHz samples, featuring the Main Microphone Mix.
Voices of the Empire
Voices of The Empire is a vocal library that is perfect for epic film/TV/game soundtracks, EDM, or any music requiring solo vocals or vocal harmonies using chords. It features the raw, primal vocals of Uyanga Bold.
Voices of The Empire features 84 instruments across a variety of categories, including:
- Sustain contains a variety of vocal instrument types, including Melismas, Slurs, Sustain Vibratos, Non-Vibratos, and Up Downs.
- Legato instruments playback true legato intervals when playing two connected notes for every interval up to an octave. Available in traditional and Mongolian styles.
- Combo instruments combine multiple articulations into a single instrument that uses the Mod Wheel (CC1) or Velocity Sensitivity to determine which of the different articulations will playback.
- Words contain performances of specific words mapped across a 2 octave range. Use the Mod Wheel (CC1) to start the word at the beginning or an alternative start time.
- Phrases contain a total of 254 phrases sung in western and non-western styles. The average is 21 phrases for each of the 12 root keys. Although they were originally recorded to a tone in each key, they are improvised, and therefore random in nature.
- Keyswitch instruments combine multiple articulations into a single instrument, and use keyswitches to switch between them. There are keyswitch instruments for Legatos, Melismas, Phrases, Sustains, and Words.
Voices of Opera
Voices of Opera features the sensational vocals of soprano Larisa Martinez (Andrea Bocelli) and tenor Carlton Moe (Phantom of the Opera). The virtual instrument is perfect for any composer looking to add a pristine operatic sound.
VOICES OF OPERA is a 40 GB collection of 229 multi-sampled vocal instruments across various categories, including:
- Sustain: 10 vocal instruments for both Soprano and Tenor consisting of single-syllable vowels - Ah, Ee, Eh, Oh, Oo
- Staccato: 32 vocal instruments with a variety of short, single syllables. For Soprano: Bra, Cher, Ci, Don, Fa, Goh, Joh, Ki, Kom, Lu, Na, Oo, Prey, Ra, Te, Toh, Voh. For Tenor: Bra, Cher, Ci, Don, Fa, Goh, Joh, Ki, Kon, Lu, Na, Oo, Prey, Te, Toh, Voh.
- Legato: 4 vocal instruments that playback true legato intervals up to an octave in either direction when playing in a legato fashion (connected notes) and a sustain sample layer when playing in a non-legato fashion (separation between notes). For both Soprano and Tenor, there is Ah Legato and Oh Legato.
- Combo: 8 vocal instruments that combine multiple articulations into a single instrument and use either the Mod Wheel or Round Robin programming techniques to determine how each plays back. These include Sustain MOD, Legato MOD, and Staccato Combo RR.
- Words: 42 vocal instruments with performances of specific Italian words mapped chromatically across the keyboard. For both Soprano and Tenor, these include: Addio, Amore, Bravissimo, Cara, Caro, Cielo, Dolore, Donna, Ella, Fiore, Fortuna, Forza, Gloria, Insieme, Mai, Morte, Nobilta, Potere, Sacro, Signore, Vincero.
- Phrases: 36 full phrases and 84 sub-phrases from popular opera arias from the works of Verdi, Puccini, Mozart, Rossini, Bizet, and more. There are 43 phrases and sub-phrases for Soprano, 40 phrases and sub-phrases for Tenor, and 37 Duet phrases and sub-phrases. Phrases were recorded in multiple keys. Sub-phrases, which are separate parts that make up a full phrase, can be switched using the Mod Wheel.
- Keyswitch: 9 instruments that combine multiple articulations into a single instrument and uses keyswitches to activate the desired articulation.
VOICES OF OPERA is a must-have collection to add some vocal magic to your next project or add a unique texture to any style of music
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.