EastWest ComposerCloud PLUS 1-YearDefault Title
Virtual Instrument Subscription
Why Composer Cloud PLUS?
- Includes all Products
- Plus all mic positions for all orchestral/choir/piano libraries.
- Instant access to the entire EastWest ComposerCloud Diamond/Platinum collection of 42,000+ virtual instruments.
- Automatic access to all future ComposerCloud Diamond/Platinum products and exclusive content.
- A professional collection worth over $17,000 now available for a fraction of the price. Includes SSL/EW FX Global Suite.
- 66 full products plus all new releases
- New Instrument Search allows you to find any instrument from all products in seconds
- Instruments for every music style: orchestral, keyboards, rock/pop, vocals, ethnic, urban, EDM
- Compose with confidence, no shady instruments/loops from unknown sources, all license-free
- No streaming from the cloud required, download the instruments to your own computer
- Keep the instruments in your compositions forever, even if you leave (requires bouncing)
- Use the same virtual instruments top professional composers use for a low monthly price
- Products powered by EastWest Mac/Win PLAY 6 software which is included in your plan
- Use with Ableton Live, Bitwig, Cubase, Dorico, Finale, FL Studio, GarageBand, Logic, Notion, Performer, Pro Tools, Reaper, Reason, Sibelius, Sonar, Studio One, VE Pro, and other AU or VST hosts
- Hollywood Backup Singers
- Sugar Bytes Cyclop
- Sugar Bytes Aparillo
- Hollywood Pop Brass
- Voices of Opera
- Voices of Soul
- Spaces II
- Voices of the Empire
- Hollywood Choirs
- MIDI Guitar Series Volume 1: Orchestra
- MIDI Guitar Series Volume 2: Ethnic and Voices
- MIDI Guitar Series Volume 3: Soundscapes
- MIDI Guitar Series Volume 4: Guitar and Bass
- MIDI Guitar Series Volume 5: Keyboards and Percussion
- The Dark Side
- Fab Four
- Hollywood Strings Diamond
- Hollywood Brass Diamond
- Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Diamond
- Hollywood Orchestral Percussion Diamond
- Hollywood Harp Diamond
- Hollywood Solo Cello Diamond
- Hollywood Solo Violin Diamond
- Symphonic Choirs Platinum
- Symphonic Choirs Expansion
- Symphonic Orchestra Platinum Strings
- Symphonic Orchestra Platinum Brass
- Symphonic Orchestra Platinum Woodwinds
- Symphonic Orchestra Platinum Percussion
- Pianos Platinum Bechstein D-280
- Pianos Platinum Bosendorfer 290
- Pianos Platinum Steinway D
- Pianos Platinum Yamaha C7
- Ministry Of Rock 1
- Ministry Of Rock 2
- ProDrummer Spike Stent/Doug Rogers
- ProDrummer Joe Chiccarelli/Doug Rogers
- Stormdrum 2 Pro
- Stormdrum 3
- Voices of Passion
- 56' Stratocaster
- BT Breakz
- BT Twisted Textures
- Drum n Bass
- Funky Ass Loops
- Guitar & Bass
- Ill Jointz
- Aerosmith's Joey Kramer Drums
- Percussion adventures 1
- Percussion adventures 2
- Phat & Phunky
- Public Enemy
- Scoring Tools
- Smoov Grooves
- Steve Stevens Guitar
- Stormdrum 1 Loops
- Stormdrum 1 MuItiSamples
- Symphonic Adventures
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.