JST Gain Reduction 2
Vocal Compressor Plugin
Unmatched control of your vocals, all in one audio plugin.
- Compression Modes - Same great heavy compression you know and love, but now with a lighter mode
- Warmth - Add tube saturation to heat up your vocals and unlock rich harmonics in your vocal sound
- Clarity - Remove harsh unwanted frequencies from your vocals - automatically and dynamically detected
- Breath - Intelligent control of breathing in between syllables all in a simple knob
- Slay - Set the exact amount of compression you desire to achieve the perfect dynamic balance
- Sibilance - Decide exactly how much "ess" you want in your signal with a single knob
- Body - Control the exact amount of low-end and low-mids in your vocal with this setting
- Air - Add air to your vocal and make it float on the mix with ease, just turn up the air and fly!
- Mix - Balance the output of GR2 with your input signal at any level
- Contextual Visualizer - See exactly what you're doing to the audio as you're changing it with detailed visual feedback
- Free iLok user account (Host deposit, dongle, and iLok Cloud are supported)
- iLok dongle is optional, not required
- Supported DAW host (see below)
- Mac OSX 10.8+
- Windows 7+ 32 or 64 bit
- Pro Tools
- Studio One
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.