Softube TSAR-1 Reverb
Digital Reverb Plugin
The TSAR-1 Reverb is not an emulation. It's not a stock design. It's not a static snapshot of a space. The TSAR-1 is a powerful, modern reverb algorithm. It's alive and vibrant, it's gentle and dreamy, and above all - it's natural and believable. The TSAR-1 is the better-sounding alternative to the established, traditional reverb products. At a fraction of the price.
TSAR-1 Reverb also includes the TSAR-1R Reverb.
The True Stereo Algorithm inside the TSAR-1 is what gives it its magic. The strength lies in its sophisticated sound and versatility, no matter whether it's used on strings and brass or rock drums and lead vocals, it always shines. All this while still having a comprehensive and easy-to-use interface that is unparalleled in other high-end reverb products.
The TSAR-1 has been designed with ease of use in mind. Instead of a myriad of controls, we gave the user interface five sliders and a couple of switched options. But you may very well find you never need to use even these simple controls. Because we included a solid bank of presets, which will cover most of your needs. The presets are clearly named for their intended use, so find a setting you like, maybe tweak a little - and you're good to go.
- True Stereo Algorithm
- Extraordinary versatility
- Comprehensive user interface
- Modern and powerful high-end reverb
- Extensive preset library
- Predelay Use it as a rhythmic effect or to carefully match the tail with the early reflections.
- Time Longer or shorter reverb tail. Where do you want to go today?
- Density Smooth, modern and dense, or sparse, lush and vintage.
- Tone Dark or bright? No need to adjust dozens of knobs to get the character you need.
- High Cut Too much sizzle? Cut the highs.
- Early Reflections Type Large, Medium or Small? What room do you want to place your tracks in?
- Early Reflections Mix Already got a good sounding room and just need some longer reverb? Turn down the earlies with the mix knob.
- Diffusion Need that extra smoothness on your snare?
- Modulation A vintage style chorus-y modulation, or a modern and classy modulation?
- Reverb Mix and Output Volume They just have to be there, right?
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.