SynchroArts Vocalign Pro 4
Automatic Audio Alignment Plug-in
"If you've ever worked on a project with a lot of stacked vocals - doubles, triples, harmonies - you will know how much editing it can take to make them cohesive instead of just a chorusey mess. Vocalign does it better than you can manually, and in a fraction of the time. Give in to the machine and let it do the work for you." - PluginFox
- VocALign PRO V4 takes just seconds to automatically align two audio signals so that the timing of one matches the other
- Simple, intuitive plugin integration with host audio editor.
- Sophisticated pattern matching techniques that reject guide track noise and work with different speakers, singers, words, instruments and sounds
- Works with 16- and 24-bit audio
- The aligned audio can be auditioned within VocALign PRO
- The Pitch of aligned audio is unchanged
Advanced Features in PRO
- Increased alignment accuracy: achieved with a new and more sophisticated pattern recognition algorithm.
- User settable Synch Points: targets audio alignment at specified pairs of points in the two signals.
- Protected signal blocks: user can mark sections of the Replacement (Dub) signal to not be time-compressed or expanded during alignment.
- Comprehensive audio preview options: allows listening from VocALign to sections or the whole signal(s) before and after alignment, individually or together. (In Pro Tools version)
- Ability to re-use an alignment path: on another Dub signal. (Can be used for multi-track microphone recordings - e.g. simultaneous close and distant mikes) (In Pro Tools version)
- New improved TimeMod (time compression/expansion): optimised for single-pitch signals but maintaining the option to use an alternative TimeMod algorithm for more complex signals.
- Longer maximum signal length: Now up to 5 minutes (previously 2 minutes)
Editors in film, TV and video post production, music and multimedia, now have more control over any required audio alignment editing. They will be able to target the alignment of the replacement signal (Dub) to the Guide where it is required, by using the new Sync Points feature and can keep sections of the Dub from being edited by specifying Protected areas.
These features will be invaluable for certain types of noisy or reverberant Guide signals and especially useful for foreign dialogue replacement.In addition, the new Preview Controls allow much more detailed examination of parts or all of the two signals, together or separately, both before or after alignment to confirm the quality of editing and alignment.
The other features such as improved overall quality of automatic alignment and micro-editing will save the user even more time and frustration.
Uses for VocALign Pro
Audio Post production and multimedia
- Perfect lip-syncing
- More accurate and convincing foreign dialogue replacement
- Reduced studio time re-recording dialog
- Tighter foley and sound effects tracks
- Modifying the timing of one music track to match another
- Perfectly-aligned double-tracked vocals and/or instruments
- Tighter backing vocals
- Shorter overdub sessions
- Easy re-grooving of recorded vocals for remixing
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.