JST Finality Advanced -
Versatile Limiter Plugin
Don't be limited. Be versatile.
Finality is a limiter designed from the ground up to be both powerful and versatile. Whether your source is very dynamic like drums and vocals, or more flat like distorted rhythm guitars and synth, Finality can be dialled to masterfully control peak and level dynamics in your mix.
- Hard and soft modes will change the character of the transients
- Aggro can alter the release envelope to be more favourable to drums.
- Need a little edge? The color button can add helpful saturation to a signal.
- There’s even a mix control to allow for parallel processing.
- Anticipate and handle any unruly peaks with lookahead.
- Utilize the sidechain to optimally react to low-end material
- Auto gain Automatically sets the make-up gain and can be switched off
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.