JST Bassforge HellraiserDefault Title
Bass Amp Simulator Plugin
Bassforge Hellraiser is an audio plugin developed from Joey Sturgis' popular bass tones as heard in over a hundred hard-hitting albums. Designed by Joey Sturgis and based on the heaviest bass tones from his body of work. The first of several plugins in the Bassforge series designed to take any direct input bass signal all the way to fully mixed bass tone with unique all-in-one design.
- Brutal sounding amp with "Clank" to achieve an aggressive bite
- "Raise Hell" and "Enhance Sub" for maximizing the tone in your mix
- Take 'em to church with the built-in Demon Fuzz stomp box
- Robust cab room with RE20, D112, FET47, and Audix D6 microphone emulations and carefully crafted cab IRs including IR loader for external Impulse Responses
- JST Matched Cab - a perfectly paired cab to match your tone settings, curated by Joey Sturgis
- Fully featured 5-band parametric EQ, Tuner, and Signal Path control
- Unique built-in Crossover / Compression mixer to separate and mix the low and high end separately or together
- Includes one single-user license
- iLok account required (USB dongle optional)
- VST2, VST3, AAX, AU, RTAS Plugin
- Mac OS 10.8 or above
- Windows 7 or above - 32 or 64-bit
- Supported DAWS: Cubase, Pro Tools, Logic, Reaper, Studio One
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.