Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Equalizer PEQ322
5-band Passive Equalizer
Specially designed to meet the most demanding studio tracks, the BT Equalizer PEQ322 features 3 parametric bands with center frequency, bandwidth-Q and amplitude controls, high-pass and low-pass filters as well as low-shelf and high-shelf filters. The BT Equalizer PEQ322 delivers the controls and the amazing results of a true analog EQ. The PEQ322 is the perfect choice when a truly vintage EQ sound is what your music requires.
- 2 bands shelving equalization
- 3 bands parametric equalization
- 2 bands pass-filters
- LF band variable from 30Hz to 450Hz - low-shelf
- LMF band variable from 200Hz to 2.5kHz - low-mid-parametric
- LM band variable from 400Hz to 5.5kHz - mid-parametric
- HMF band variable from 600Hz to 7.5kHz - high-mid-parametric
- HF band variable from 1kHz to 20kHz - high-shelf
- HPF variable from 20Hz to 80Hz
- LPF variable from 10kHz to 18kHz
- Each band offers +/-15dB of gain and variable Bandwidth-Q
- EQ bypass switch on each band
- Input and output level controls giving +/-24dB trim
- Peak-Limiter control
- Full Automation for all parameters PC and Mac OS X
- Easy-to-use vintage interface
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.