Eventide H3000 Factory
Recreating a Legend
The H3000 Factory combines the pitch, delay, modulation, and filtering that made the original H3000 Ultra-Harmonizer a studio legend.
- Over 450 presets including over 100 new artist presets and over 100 original presets from the H3000.
- Available effects blocks include delays, amplitude modulators, envelope followers, pitch shifters, filters and low-frequency oscillators.
- The Function Generator features nineteen waveshapes, a white noise generator, MIDI control and a sidechain input.
- All delays and LFOs can be locked to system tempo. Each delay can be looped and offers a low pass filter.
- The filters are selectable band pass, high pass, and low pass with variable Q, and can be swept and modulated without Format-AUdible artifacts.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.