Sonnox Oxford SuprEsser DSDefault Title
De-Esser Plugin for Avid S3L & S6L
The Oxford SuprEsser DS is an optimized AAX DSP version of our award-winning De-Esser/Dynamic EQ Plug-In and is designed for use with Avid’s S3L and S6L live consoles and Pro Tools HDX. With a latency of sub 2ms, it’s perfect for live applications or tracking.
It offers simple and precise control of aggressive frequencies between 1kHz & 20kHz – using the combination of 3 listen modes and a clear FFT display. Hear and see where to focus the Plug-In’s filters before dialling out a problem tone with a single control. There’s a simple mode for quick fixes with an advanced mode to hand for increased functionality and fine-tuning.
- Powerful Linear Phase De-Esser
- Transparent and accurate control of aggressive frequencies
- Auto Level Tracking follows the energy of the input and applies same relative gain reduction as signal level changes perfect to de-ess a vocal that's quieter in verse than chorus
- Low latency of 1.9ms (at 48kHz sample rate)
- Operates from 1kHz - 20kHz
- Wet/Dry control for quick parallel processing
- Sample rates up to and including 96kHz are supported
- Pro Tools 10.3.8 and above – AAX DSP
- Approved Pro Tools CPU, OS and hardware configuration
- iLok 2/3 USB device with latest drivers
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.