Sonnox Toolbox VoxDoublerDefault Title
2 Vocal Doubling Plugins
VoxDoubler is presented as two separate Plug-Ins that focus on the two most common vocal doubling workflows.
Vocal performances lie at the very heart of a song. Doubling vocals is a really effective way of adding more contrast, drama, and presence to the story of your song.
It’s therefore hard to imagine much of recorded popular music without the special quality that double-tracked vocals bring to a mix, either used over an entire track or just to help a chorus or key lyric connect with a listener.
Bespoke designed to give you the best of these two approaches; ease of use, real-time processing, and results that sound as lifelike as if the doubled parts were actually multi-tracked.
Saving you time, money, and maintaining your creative flow.
Generates two new mono voices and pans them to the left and right of the original vocal.
Generates a new stereo doubled voice and overlaps it with the original vocal.
- Generate believable double and triple vocal tracks to create width, depth or add thickness
- Humanize section to adjust the Timing and Pitch of the doubles relative to the original vocal
- Depth control to push the new doubled voices deeper into the mix
- Tone control to prevent sibilant doubles from becoming distracting, or to brighten those that are too muddy
- Track/Aux mode allows you to apply the effect in place or, for more advanced control, mix it in parallel on an aux return
- A more cost-effective alternative, both in terms of initial outlay and speed of use, than more complex and manual processes
- Engineered for vocals, but try it on instruments too!
- Hallmark Sonnox audio precision, transparency, and reliability
The new Toolbox range offers 2 activations for each product license you buy.
Each activation will allow you to authorize your plug-In on one of these devices:
- iLok2 or iLok3 USB dongle
- iLok Cloud (Active internet connection required)
- Pro Tools 11 and above – AAX Native
- Approved Pro Tools CPU, OS, and hardware configuration: www.avid.com
- Audio Units-compatible application (Logic, Digital Performer etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
VST2 / VST3
- VST2 or VST3 compatible application (Cubase, Nuendo, Sequoia etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Windows 7 or later
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.