VSL Synchron FX Strings I
Ensemble Strings Virtual Instrument
Synchron FX Strings I is our most daring strings library to date, recorded with the signature ambience of our newly refurbished scoring stage, Synchron Stage Vienna. For the first time in Vienna Symphonic Library’s long history of developing sample libraries,this Collection includes production-ready musical textures and loops using a 50-piece string orchestra.
- 1st Violins, 2nd Violins, high and low Violas, Cellos, Basses, recorded at their designated places on stage
- Multiple Microphone Positions, from stereo to surround and immersive formats, individual ensemble positions
- New algorithms require a minimum of manual articulation switching
- Vienna Synchron Player facilitates handling and enables intuitive play
- Sample Amount 33,242
- Download File Size: 19.4 GB
- Installed File Size: 41.2 GB
- Sample Amount: 52,239
- Download File Size: 31.8 GB
- Installed File Size: 66.6 GB
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.