2nd Sense ReSample -
Standalone Audio Editing Software
ReSample is a sharpened tool aimed to edit, process and analyze audio, with its distinctive modern UI, powerful built-in processors and MacBook Pro Touch Bar support.
Smooth waveform browsing and editing: fast and responsive waveform zooming and editing with your mouse, trackpad (multi-touch gestures) or keyboard.
Vocal removal: straightforward and effective removal or extraction for center vocal sound.
Time stretch: change the duration of a sound while its pitch unchanged. (Real-time preview supported)
Pitch shift: change the pitch of a sound while its duration is unchanged. (Real-time preview supported)
Multiband compressing: split a sound into 4 frequency bands (low, low-mid, high-mid and high) and apply compressing process respectively.
Loudness meter: collect and display loudness statistics of a sound file. (Comply with ITU-R BS.1770-2 and EBU R128)
- Display overview of a sound file on Touch Bar. Touch to move playhead with ease. (for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar)
- Smooth waveform browsing and editing. Responsive zooming and selecting through multi-touch trackpad or mouse.
- Easy and fluent recording process.
- Spectrogram browsing.
- Direct view and precise adjustment at sample-level.
- Remove/Extract center vocal sound in one mouse click .
- Apply compressing/expanding effect to a specific frequency band.
- Sample-based noise reduction processor.
- Ship with over 20 factory audio processors/effects: Parametric Equalizer, Vocal removal, Time stretch and Pitch shift, Reverb, Noise reduction, Engineering filter, etc.
- Stable and fast high-order engineering filter. (Up to 100th order stable for Butterworth lowpass)
- Real time spectrum with frequency estimation.
- Easy-to-use equalizer with real time spectrum display.
- Straightforward and customizable fade curve.
- Free-drawing Doppler effect.
- High quality and high fidelity sample rate conversion.
- Support Mac and Windows. Support ASIO on Windows.
- Support multiple codecs and formats: PCM(.wav, .aif), FLAC(.flac), VORBIS(.ogg), MP3(.mp3), AAC(.m4a, Mac only)
- Support VST and AudioUnit effects plug-ins: VST on Windows, AudioUnit and VST on Mac.
Built-in Audio Processors:
- Sample rate/depth conversion
- Multiband Compressor
- Engineering Filter
- Simple Reverb
- Stereo Enhancer
- Time and Pitch
- Pitch Correction
- Noise Reduction
- Vocal Removal
- Doppler Effect
- Phase Scope
- Loudness Meter
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.