AAS Ultra Analog VA-3 + Packs
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument & 15 Sound Packs
Ultra Analog VA-3 is a two-voice, two-oscillator, bi-filter analog synthesizer with onboard effects and advanced editing options that achieve the perfect balance between familiarity and flexibility. Ultra Analog VA-3 includes 1000+ presets taking full advantage of its state-of-the-art analog components.
- Home View – A distraction-free and laid-back browsing and tweaking experience
- Two-Voice Multitimbral – Two independent timbres stacked or split allow for performance-friendly, texture-rich and spacious sounds
- Macros – Ultra Analog VA-3 includes four performance macros per layer that respond to user-defined MIDI controls. Each and every included sound features modulation, timbre, envelope settings and effect morphing assignments that can be played in real time
- All New Enhanced Browser – The brand-new redesigned browser offers an efficient way to key in the right sounds
- Massive Factory Library – Ultra Analog VA-3's factory library contains 560 entirely new sounds as well as refined versions of the 800+ Ultra Analog VA-2 presets.
- Ladder Filter – Ultra Analog VA-3's multi-mode modules now include a brand-new ladder-type filter for that famously musical low-pass response
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.