Acon Digital Acoustica 7.2 PremiumDefault Title
Audio Editing Software with 14 Plugins
Acoustica Premium Edition 7.2 - now with Stem Separation Tools
Acoustica 7 is the perfect solution for audio editing, mastering, and restoration work on both Mac and PC. The application is available in a Premium Edition and a lower cost Standard Edition. Both editions offer a new Remix tool based on the Spleeter artificial intelligence models which can split a complete mix in up to five stems and remix them in real-time. You can also import a complete mix into a multitrack session and let Acoustica create separate tracks for each stem automatically.
The Premium Edition adds a new Extract Dialogue tool that automatically removes background noise from dialogue. Furthermore, the Premium Edition offers advanced features such as spectral editing with powerful retouch algorithms and multi-channel support up to 7.1 surround. Acon's award-winning plugins Equalize 2, Verberate 2, Restoration Suite 2 and Mastering Suite are included. The Transfer plug-in makes audio transfers between Pro Tools and Acoustica a breeze.
Both editions offer the same flexible user interface with docking window panes and give access to an arsenal of real-time analysis tools, including EBU R-128 and ITU-R BS.1770 compliant loudness metering, true peak level metering, phase correlation measurements, and spectrum analysis. New in version 7.2 is the support for workspace files that contain the list of open files, the content of the processing chain and the window layout.
Ultimate Audio Quality
Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multi-channel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high-frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
The new spectral editing mode in Acoustica Premium Edition 7 allows precise restoration work since processing can be limited to isolated regions in time and frequency. Selection tools such as brush, freehand or magic wand are available. The retouch tool removes noise based on a freely selectable reference from the surrounding audio.
Mix audio from different tracks in real-time, insert audio effects or create cross-fades easily in multitrack sessions. You can loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline and automate volume, pan and send levels.
Processing Tools, Chains and Plug-ins
High-quality processing tools ranging from a new suite of dynamic processing tools to EQ and effects like reverb and chorus are integrated along with sample rate conversion, time stretching and pitch shifting. You can create chains of audio processors and apply or store them for later use. A powerful batch processor is included and VST, VST3, and AU (Mac only) plug-ins are supported.
Analysis tools such as spectrum, spectrogram, and wavelet analysis are available. Real-time analyzers visualize your audio output (EBU R-128 loudness, level, spectral and phase correlation).
New in V7.2
- macOS Catalina support
- The included plug-ins are updated to the most recent versions (Premium Edition only)
- New Remix tool for stem separation and real-time remixing
- New Import Stems from File command in multitrack editor separates stems into tracks automatically
- New Extract Dialogue tool removes background noise from dialogue recordings (Premium Edition only)
- Improved time resolution in the spectral editor with the new temporal resolution enhancement technology (Premium Edition only)
- Support for Workspace files that store the list of open files, the processing chain, and the window layout
- Automatic editing tools for common tasks such as cropping and silence removal
- Double click clips in multitrack sessions to edit them in the clip editor
- New solo processor button in the Processing Chain
- The selection can now be rendered through the Processing Chain to a new file with the click of a button
- Restoration Suite 2 - DeClick 2, DeClip 2, DeHum 2, and DeNoise 2
- Mastering Suite - Dynamics, Multiband Dynamics, Limit, Equalize 2, and Dither
- Verberate 2
- Phono Filter
- Transfer - Pro Tools to Acoustica audio transfer plug-in
- Windows 7 – 64 bit / 8.x / 10
- Intel Core i3 or AMD multi-core processor (Intel Core i5 or faster recommended)
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- 1 GB free HD space
- OS X 10.11 or later
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- 1 GB free HD space
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.