Acon Digital AudioLava 2 -
Audio Repair Plugin
AudioLava is the ideal audio cleaning software for restoring and recording high-quality audio from LP or tape to CD. The new version now runs on both Macintosh and Windows PCs and comes with a modern dark theme that appears crystal sharp on retina-style displays. The user-friendly interface helps to find the best way to bring old recordings back to life and guides the user through all the steps from recording, file import, and track splitting to restoration and CD burning.
You can remove noise such as tape hiss, hum or clicks and crackle on LP records as well as improve clipped audio. The algorithms are based on our award-winning audio restoration technology and offer a simplified user interface that makes the restoration process easier.
Recordings are automatically split into separate tracks, which can also be edited manually. The large set of integrated tools range from dynamic processing and equalization to highly realistic reverb. Plug-ins in the VST, VST3, and AU formats are supported. Real-time processing simplifies fine-tuning of the parameter settings. The restored recordings can be burned as audio CDs or saved to audio files on the computer in a variety of formats, including WAV, MP4, MP3, Ogg, and FLAC.
- Runs on Mac and Windows (32 bit and 64-bit versions available)
- Supports ASIO, Windows Audio (exclusive and non-exclusive), and DirectSound driver models under Windows and CoreAudio on Mac
- Automatic track splitting
- Timer and input level triggered recording
- Real-time preview
- Preset manager that allows you to store user presets for all integrated audio processing tools
- Level meter with peak, peak hold and RMS indicators
- Level meter modes include K-20, K-14, K12 and digital full scale
- Spectrum analyzer
- Loudness meter (EBU R-128 compliant)
- Phase correlation meter
- Time display
Other Audio Processing Tools
- Software emulation of RIAA phono pre-amplifier
- 12 band parametric equalizer (Equalize Light)
- Dynamics (compressor, expander and gate)
- Channel mixer for stereo image adjustments
- Highly realistic reverb
- Convolution reverb
- Multiply (Chorus effect)
- Wave Audio (WAV)
- MP4 Audio
- Ogg Vorbis
- WMA (Windows only)
- Integrated audio CD burning
- Disc At Once burning (DAO)
- Supports buffer under-run protection schemes
- MacOS 10.8 Mountain Lion and above (Intel only)
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel or AMD CPU (i5 or better recommended)
- 1GB RAM or more
- 1GB free storage space
- 1366x768 screen resolution or higher
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.