Antares Harmony Engine EVO
Harmony Creation Plugin
Whether you’re an experienced vocal arranger, a songwriter looking for the perfect backup vocal, or a producer experimenting with unique vocal effects, Harmony Engine EVO gives you new ways to create the harmony parts you hear in your head, using a variety of innovative Harmony Control modes, from fully Format-AUtomatic to individual control of every note.
Harmony Engine EVO features four high-quality, formant-corrected harmony voices with independent vocal character, vibrato, and pan settings, and five channels of our unique CHOIR Vocal Multiplier, to let you turn each harmony voice into 2, 4, or 8 individual unison voices.
Our Throat Modeling technology that lets you process each harmony voice through a physical model of the human vocal tract, and individual humanizing functions provide selectable amounts of variation to each voice for realistic, natural sounding results.
Harmony Engine EVO provides all the tools you need to produce lush and convincing harmonies, whether you’re looking to meticulously craft your own vocal arrangement note-by-note, perform your harmonies in real time with your MIDI controller, toggle between your own Harmony Presets, or simply choose chords or scales used in your arrangement and let Harmony Engine do the rest.
- Antares’ groundbreaking Evo™ Voice Processing Technology for faster, more accurate pitch detection and smoother, artifact-free pitch shifting.
- Four high-quality, formant-corrected harmony voices with independent vocal character, vibrato, and pan settings
- Five channels of our unique CHOIR Vocal Multiplier, to let you turn each voice into 2, 4, or 8 individual unison voices, perfect for creating jaw-droppingly amazing choirs out of a single vocal line
- Antares Throat Modeling technology that lets you process each harmony voice through a physical model of the human vocal tract
A variety of innovative Harmony Control modes, from fully Format-AUtomatic to individual control of every note:
- Fixed or Scale Intervals: Simply set the key and harmony voice intervals and let Harmony Engine Evo do the rest
- Chord Degrees or Chord Name: Define your harmony chord-by-chord, complete with inversions and variable vocal ranges
- Chord by MIDI: Define your harmony in real time via a MIDI controller or pre-recorded MIDI track
- MIDI Omni: Directly “play” the four harmony voices as if they were voices of a synth or sampler
- MIDI Channel: Use four separate MIDI channels for absolute control over each note of your vocal arrangement
- Spread and Register controls that allow you to quickly and intuitively set the pitch range and harmony style of your vocal arrangement
- Humanize functions that provide selectable amounts of variation to each harmony voice for realistic, natural sounding results
- A Freeze function that allows a unique variety of backup vocal effects by letting you instantly freeze pitch and/or formant articulation
- A Harmony Preset matrix that lets you create up to 15 complete harmony settings and instantaneously recall them in real time or via Format-AUtomation
- A Voice Parameter Preset matrix that lets you create and instantly recall up to 6 different “vocal groups”
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.