Apogee FX Rack ModEQ 6 + ModComp BundleDefault Title
6-band Equalizer Plugin
The Apogee ModEQ 6 is a modern 6 band equalizer plugin that is part of the Apogee FX Rack suite of plugins that runs natively in your favorite macOS DAW without any Apogee hardware but also has DualPath functionality that allows the plugins to run on Apogee Hardware DSP in Element Series and Ensemble Thunderbolt audio interfaces.
- 6 Band Parametric EQ
- Lo Pass, Hi Pass
- 2 Peak/Shelf
- 2 Peak/Notch
- Visual user interface
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Band Solo
- Proportional/Constant Q
- Runs natively in your favorite DAW on your Mac, no Apogee hardware required
- Runs on Apogee hardware DSP in Element Series and Ensemble Thunderbolt audio
- Mac OS X 10.12.6 or higher – 10.14 Mojave fully supported
- 4GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended
- Free iLok account - iLok USK key optional
- Logic Pro X
- Pro Tools 12, Ultimate (ProTools 11 and lower not currently supported )
- Ableton Live 10
- Cubase 9.5 (VST 3 not implemented in this release )
- Please note that any AUv2, VST 1&2, or AAX fully compliant DAW should work
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.