Audified MixChecker Pro -
Simulate the devices and environment of your audience to make your mix exceptional for everyone.
Everyone who mixes content for the audience has to make sure that the mixes sound great on every consumer device in every environment. It can be done quickly and easily with MixChecker or MixChecker Pro. With tons of new features, the Pro version lets you simulate the exact surroundings and devices of your listeners.
What's new in MixChecker Pro?
- New simulations - All characteristics are newly measured, the processing engine is completely different with lower latency and better phase linearity. No simple impulse responses inside.
- Create sets of simulations - Drag the selected simulations in any order to the MixChecker buttons. Save your selection to several "Button sets" together with stereo base width and volume level for each button.
- Custom settings and labels for buttons - The MixChecker buttons have several adjustable parameters. You may even assign one simulated device to several buttons, each with different settings. To distinguish between them, there could be a custom label placed over each button.
- Distortion - We are experts in exact modeling of distortions and saturations, either of speakers or of amps, preamps and other circuits. We used this experience and we added modeling of these distortions to MixChecker Pro.
- Background noise - MixChecker adds a possibility to add some audio background with adjustable volume. The combination with simulated devices is quite sophisticated: When you select simulation of phones, the path of the noise through the headphones and ears is simulated, so you hear the realistic combination of the mix playing from headphones and of the noise, coming through headphones from outside.
- Auto Advance - You don't need to browse through simulations manually. The adjustable auto advance function does it for you.
- Advanced stereo modes - Except of simple Mono mode, MixChecker offers channel swap, listening to each channel separately in both monitors. Furthermore, each simulation has adjustable width of the stereo base.
- Web browser, iOS, and Android remote control - MixChecker Pro comes accompanied by web browser, mobile phone or tablet control. You may walk around your studio when checking the final mix, save the valuable screen size. Remote control is in Beta stage now and the iOS version will be available in a few days after approval.
- More improvements, like interface zoom, calibration
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.