Audified ToneSpot Voice Pro
Vocal Processor Plugin
The all-in-one vocal mixing tool, which will make your voice sit in the track perfectly.
The Swiss Army Knife of mixing for your vocal tracks. Designed to fit all musical genres from vintage to modern.
A great-sounding vocal is one of the most important things in today’s music production. It is often the key to success in almost every style of music. In particular, the lead vocal track is usually the main guide for the listener throughout the song. There are tons of different approaches and aesthetics of vocal production from which to choose, but they share some similarities as well.
Many steps of getting the right vocal mix are based on the same acoustic principles. Whether you mix an old school swing or the latest pop sensation, you will most probably need to use some equalization and compression, plus some kind of ambiance. Depending on the genre, this could mean anything from subtle up to very heavy sound processing.
With the ToneSpot Voice Pro, you have all the tools to mix your vocals from start to finish included in only one plug-in.
The ToneSpot Voice Pro is suitable for mixing any kind of vocal track from lush singing up to a heavy screaming and anything in between. Backing vocals, vocal layers, and harmonies will blend like never before. Plus you can use it to mix a spoken word and podcasts, too.
ToneSpot Voice Pro consists of ten powerful modules plus the input and output sections. They represent the vocal mix workflow and the signal is fed through them in series from left to right. Each module can be turned ON and OFF separately.
- Character - Determines the basic flavor of the sound.
- Distortion - Based on a vintage guitar amp, perfect for i.e. extreme voice techniques.
- Saturation - An advanced model of a real valve saturation circuit that has a nice higher harmonics punch.
- DeEssAir - Get rid of unwanted sibilance in your voice and add some air back at the same time.
- Shaping - Shape your tone with the 8-band musically labeled wide-Q equalizer.
- Punch - Punch is quite a strong compressor with slower attack time and a medium compression ratio.
- Surgery - An extreme surgical peak EQ with 2 identical filters and up to -50 db attenuation.
- Smash - A peak-eating leveling compressor with faster attack time and a gentle compression ratio.
- Effects - The two most important time-based effects for the vocal processing job - delay and reverb.
- Finalizer - This is the mastering section of your chain. Sometimes the voice needs a final touch, some sweetness or fatness.
- AGC - An automatic gain control included in both input and output sections. It sets the signal level to the plug-ins 0 dBVU.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.