Audified U78 Saturator
Tube Saturation Plugin
Valve plug-in based on the circuitry of the famous vintage German U73b Compressor allowing saturation of an exact band.
U78 Saturator gives you a chance to color the precisely selected band with the circuitry of U73b Compressor. Intended to be used on bass, drums, and vocals, but creativity knows no boundaries.
- Seriously satisfying saturation
- Circuitry of the famous U73b Compressor
- Automatic output gain control
- Beautifully musical tube sound
- Precise control over-saturated band
Almost anything is possible in the digital world. With the right skills and technology, you can create absolutely anything you like... like the U78 Saturator. So we took the circuitry of the legendary U73b compressor and played around a bit to come up with some seriously satisfying saturation!
Audified admires the range of the vintage gear which is impressive but limited. We admire the new analog gear bringing new sound colors and workflows to the audio production world. Modern designs sometimes copy the old gear, but generally, these two worlds are disconnected and the value is not combined.
In U78, Audified mixed the vintage circuits value, the modern analog design and the software modeling. They performed changes in the vintage device circuitry so it can be used for completely different purposes than the original, and immediately created a software model of the result.
- Gain - adjusts the input gain of the saturation circuit. (The higher the settings, the richer the sound that can be achieved.)
- HiPass - sets the cut-off frequency of the high-pass filter, which comes before the saturation circuit in the signal path. (The range is from 30 Hz to 800 Hz - turn the knob to minimum to turn off the HiPass filter.)
- LowPass - sets the cut-off frequency of the lowpass filter, which comes before the saturation circuit in the signal path. (The range is from 1 kHz to 8 kHz - turn the knob to maximum to turn off the LowPass filter.)
- Tone - controls the U78 Saturator's unique tone filter. (Lower settings produce darker sounds with more low-frequency content; conversely, higher settings result in brighter, sparkling sounds.)
- Mix - controls the dry and wet signal ratio. (The dry signal is delayed to match the wet signal path latency to prevent phasing issues.)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.