Audiofier Xtyles -
Rhythms and Loops Instrument for Kontakt Full
Rhythms and Loops Combinator
Xtyles features 8 layers of loops which can be randomized at slice level. Prepared in Major and Minor versions, these loops will follow your composition, with melody, rhythm, and sounds improvisations to spice up your track.
Xtyles generates loops combinations according to 8 pre-defined "Xtyles" or according to the user’s taste, which can be stored in 4 user "Xtyles".
The user can recall on the fly up to 8 "Scenes", which include loops combinations and sounds choices, to create evolving arrangements, perfect for any song structure.
Color-coded Keyswitches make it easy to trigger each loop and change Key and Mode (Major Minor) for each loop, even within subdivisions of the bar. The user can also command an “improvisation” at a press of a key, or change totally the scene, with new loops combinations.
- 640 Loops in 20 categories, presented in Major and Minor versions
- Loops mapped according to Pitch to follow any Key
- Up to 8 layers per scene, 8 recallable scenes (via Key switch)
- 8 predefined Xtyles to generate new loops combinations
- 4 user Xtyles to generate new loops combinations
- Up to 32 sounds per layer per step sequence
- 32 sounds sequences presets
- 32 loop sequences presets
- Independent pitch per layer
- 30 Presets Snasphots
- Transient designer, Bass & Treble enhance, Chorus, Convolver per layer
- Master Convolution Reverb and Delay
- Master Delay, Master Algorithmic, and Convolution Reverb.
- Step Volume
- Step Filters
- Host, half time and double time syncing
- Full re-ordering of slices, with randomization, 8 scenes slots
- Manual recording of sequence and step edit feature
- And more…
Requires NI Kontakt 5.8.1 (R43), XTYLES does not work with Kontakt Player.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.