Audiomodern ATOMDefault Title
Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Player
Advanced Film & Game Sound Design Tool
Powerfully redesigned. Introducing new features and NKS-compatibility.
- New Preset Browser allowing Custom Folders for User Presets
- Updated Convolution Reverb Section with 50 New IR Samples
- Scale Selector for the Arpeggiator Randomizer with 30 Scales
- ATOM V2.0 is fully NKS-ready (Komplete Kontrol compatible)
A New Engine. Hybrid Unique.
A unique virtual instrument with a powerful custom engine fully equipped to spark your creativity.
Textured and Revealing
The machine is built around a beautifully diverse collection of intricate textures and organic elements, that were created from a huge collection of field recordings, custom made acoustic instruments including a tuned anchor, propellers, the famous Koka’s experimental box even a WWII Torpedo and analog machine noises, which were then painstakingly recorded, edited using the most advanced sound design techniques and finally assembled into a stunning collection of abstract cinematic & experimental organic elements. with over 180 patches & presets to be mixed and matched as desired.
A unique sound design tool to create a huge range of distinctive cinematic sounds, otherworldly atmospheres, mesmeric drones, emotive synths, noisy pads, organic keys, impressive cinematic fx, transitional elements, Impacts and Melodic Motifs each with its own character and concept behind the creation handcrafted with passion, innovation, and technology. This virtual instrument plugin comes with 3.000+ samples, a highly versatile collection of onboard effects, an incredibly intuitive multi-layer engine with separate effects and arpeggiator engine for each layer to provide hundreds of sonic combinations.
ATOM is preloaded with over 180 exquisitely crafted presets divided into five main categories
ATMO - KEYS - FX - PERCUSSIVE & SYNTHETIC
Each sound can be shaped into lush evolving pads, dense uplifting chords, strange acoustic tones, deep textures, ambient soundscapes, layered ambiences, impacts, transitional cinematic FX and elements for adding drama and movement into your compositions with all advanced features that allow unlimited flexibility over morphing, manipulating and processing.
- Optimized Functionality & Multi-Genre versatility
- 7.2 Total Gb of sounds (Compressed to 6.73 Gb using .NCW Lossless format)
- Random Sequence & Pattern Generator
- Individual Effects & Arpeggiator for each Layer
- 180+ categorized sound sources encompassing a wide variety of sounds
- Custom convolution reverb impulse engine
- ATOM runs in Kontakt or Free Kontakt player version 5.7 or higher.
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later.
- Windows 7 or later.
- At least 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended), and 7 GB of free drive space.
- Access to a stable internet connection for digital delivery and activation is required.
- All new Native Instruments software requires a minimum of OS X 10.10 or Windows 7.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.