Audiomodern ChordJamDefault Title
Chord Generation Plugin
Chordjam is an innovative plug-in and standalone application that builds chords and progression patterns through intuitive user-guided randomization.
Users may choose from a variety of different Scale and Chord types, Voicing parameters, and both Rhythms and Progressions, or have it's powerful sequencer conjure up an unlimited number of progression patterns based on any combination of setting to serve up unpredictable but always-musical variations.
- Generate Random Chords
- Trigger New Chords with Every Note Played
- Unique Voicing Parameters
- Intelligent Sequencer Engine
- Arp Mode
- Chord Progression & Pattern Presets
- Generate Infinite Chord Patterns & Progressions
- Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
- Drag MIDI Chord and Pattern
- Pads Section for Musical Performance
- Quick Load preset Section
- Choose Quantization settings
- Shuffle & Shift Mode
- Advanced Infinity Mode
- Set Sequence range & Motion Settings
- Set Range for Transposition, Time-Delay, and Velocity
- Save & Load your own patterns
- Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
- Advanced MIDI CC/Mapping editor
- No two chords will ever be the same
- Delivering limitless inspiration and musical variety
AAX Native, Audio Units, VST2, VST3
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.