Audiomodern RifferDefault Title
Smart Riff Generating MIDI Sequencer
Riffer is a smart MIDI tool that generates random Riffs by combining Pitch, Duration, and Velocity. Built for your Sounds, Software & Hardware.
Generate fresh ideas, sequences, melodies, riffs and musical patterns.
Turn them into something of your own or let it run endlessly using the inﬁnity mode.
A Swiss Army Knife for MIDI +
Quick-fire ideas and discover a new musical performance experience.
You can Export the MIDI Using Drag and Drop, Or when
using the app version, you can send MIDI over Wi-Fi, or select
CoreMIDI for inter-app communication and to feed any compatible software & hardware.
New in V2.0
- Create and Save Custom Scales
- Lock Individual Notes or whole Steps
- Quick Load Preset Menu
- Audio Out for Quick Pattern Preview on Stand-Alone mode
- New Scale Transposition Engine
- New Range Engine for Pitch, Duration & Velocity
- Infinity Mode Loop Selector
- Root Note Probability selector
- New Preset Manager
- MIDI Controllable
- New MIDI Output menu
- Reverse Pattern
- Updated UI
- Performance Improvements
- Generate Random Riffs
- Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
- 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
- Create & Save your own scales
- Choose the number of notes generated
- Set the number of root notes based on the chosen scale
- Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
- Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
- Lock individual Notes or whole Steps
- Quick-Export MIDI pattern
- Quick Transpose whole pattern
- Quick Load preset Section
- Choose Quantization settings
- Shuffle & Shift Mode
- Advanced Infinity Mode
- Set Sequence range & Motion Settings
- Set Range for Pitch, Duration, and Velocity
- Save & Load your own patterns
- Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
- Advanced MIDI CC/Mapping editor
- No Two Patterns will ever be the same
- The only plugin available of its kind!
- Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- At least 50 MB of free drive space
- Reliable internet connection for download delivery and product activation
- Allows for activation on three (3) computers per serial code
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.