Audionamix TRAX 3
Audio Separation Software
Award-Winning Flagship Melodic Separation Software
ADX TRAX offers innovative and intuitive tools for melodic source separation. Recommended for those new to the separation process including DJs, music producers and casual samplers.
- Mac only
- Standalone software
- Targets Vocal and Instrumental Melodies
- Create and export full isolations
- Integrated Pitchogram refinement tools
Who's It For?
- Create vocal and/or instrumental samples to drop into a mix
- Create music beds from well know songs to mashup and mix up
- Create contemporary and artistic remixes and mashups using any vocal and/or instrumental sample
- Clean up a live recording that may have mic bleed from other instruments into the vocal track
- Add volume to a vocal that was mixed and mastered too low
- Add effects and processing to a vocal or solo instrument that is already mixed without the need of separate stems
- Consonants Annotation tool
- Export files in STEMS format
- Import MIDI as a Pitch Guide
- Intuitive, User-friendly Graphical User Interface
- Non-Destructive Audio Source Separation
- Integrated Post-Separation Enhancement
- Multiple Bit Depth and Sample Rate Compatibility
- Multi-Algorithmic Processing Matrix
- Secure, Powerful, Cutting-Edge & Lightning Fast Cloud Computing
- Mac OS X 10.9 – 10.13 Only
- High Speed Internet Connection
- CPU – Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- RAM – 2 GB
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.