Audionamix ADX Vocal Volume Control 3
Vocal Volume Control Plugin
Extreme Vocal Volume Control from within your DAW
The ADX Vocal Volume Control (VVC) 3 plug-in allows you extreme volume level and pan position control of the main vocal or lead melody line within a mono or stereo master mix, without requiring the original multitrack stems.
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Plug-in (AAX, AU, VST)
- Targets Vocal and Instrumental Melodies
- 12 dB gain control over separated melody
Who’s It For?
Audio Engineers and Artists
- Fix live recordings by adjusting lead vocal and solo instrument levels and pan position.
Mastering and Remastering Engineers
- Gain control over the volume and pan position of the lead vocal or solo instrument within a mix during your mastering process.
- Duck down lead vocals while broadcasters speak without affecting the rest of the music.
- Independently automate lead vocals from within cues, leaving more room for dialogue without affecting the rest of the music.
- Volume control of automatically separated melodic content up to +/- 12 dB
- Target lead melodies as well as vocals
- Improved vocal detection algorithm
- Pan control of the lead melody or vocal
- Powerful, cloud-based automatic vocal separation featuring patented ADX technology
- Intuitive, user-friendly graphical user interface
- Pre-set combination of algorithms for the best possible automatic separation
ADX VVC 3.0 is available in VST, AU (Audio Units) and AAX Native (64-bit and 32-bit formats) for Mac OS X and Windows.
VVC relies on ADX cloud-based separation algorithms to achieve the ability to manipulate the melody line independently of the rest of the music. Because the separation processing is done in the cloud, a high-speed Internet connection is required to use VVC.
We test ADX VVC regularly with the following DAWs:
- AVID Pro Tools
- Steinberg Cubase
- Ableton Live
- Presonus Studio One Professional
- MOTU Digital Performer
- Reaper 64
VVC is not compatible with the following DAWs:
- Adobe Audition
- Sony Soundforge
- Steinberg Wavelab
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download InfoDigital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.