AVID Sibelius Ultimate 1-Year Subscription [Education] -
12 Month Subscription - Includes 1 Year Update + Support Plan
Find out if you're eligible here: http://www.avid.com/academic-eligibility
- 12 Month Subscription
- Includes Updates + Support Plan
- Unlimited billing & account help and technical support
From concert halls and scoring stages to sheet music stores and classrooms, more composers, arrangers, publishers, and educators use Sibelius than any other notation software. It’s the fastest, smartest, easiest way to write music.
- Sibelius | Ultimate software - Download required (includes software installers and user guides)
- Sound library - 36 GB of professional-quality samples
- Additional software - PhotoScore, NotateMe Lite and AudioScore Lite
- ReWire audio/data transfer software
- Support - Sibelius | Ultimate Software Update & Support Plan, which includes access to all new product updates and Standard Support for 12 months
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.