Baby Audio Comeback KidDefault Title
Creative Delay Plugin
A delay worth waiting for.
Of all the essential mix tools, the delay may be the most creatively gratifying. So we asked ourselves: Could we take this classic effect and give it an upgrade?
We set out to develop our vision for a more inspiring delay plugin. One that lets you design your own signature delay sounds through a versatile selection of flavoring tools. Easily and intuitively. And with powerful results.
Comeback Kid includes everything you'd expect from a new go-to delay - plus some unexpected extras.
- BPM-synced modes: Straight, dotted, triplet.
- Free mode: 0.01 ms - 2500 ms.
- Ping-Pong option.
Wet Signal Processing
- Lo-Cut + Hi-Cut: Tame your delays with analog-modeled filters.
- Attack + Sustain: Sculpt your delays with flexible transient designers.
- Cheap: Degrade you delays with a custom 11-bit signal path - modeled after vintage digital units.
- Tape: Warm-up your delays with analog-style tape saturation.
- Swirl: Add movement to your delays through gentle phasing.
- Sauce: Add space to your delays with a touch of algorithmic reverb.
- Wider: Widen your delays through L/R time variations.
- Richer: Add dimension to your delays through L/R pitch variations.
- Pan: Place your delays in the stereo image.
- Mono: Turn your delays into mono.
- Ducker: Lower your delays when the dry signal is playing — for a cleaner, more modern sound.
- Destiny: Leave your delays to destiny - for a less robotic, more human and unpredictable vibe.
- OFF Mode: Disable the delay engine by double-clicking the logo. This lets you use CK as a powerful Multi-FX.
Delays that work in your flavor.
Want a tape delay vibe for your lead synth, a modern slap on your vocals and a crunchy lo-fi echo on your guitars? Not a problem. Want to mix and match all of the above to create your own delay sound? Also not a problem! Comeback Kid offers you a flexible palette of flavoring tools to take full control of your delays. And with no sub-menus or hidden features, everything you need is right in front of you.
Comeback Kid comes loaded with 61 presets created by friends of BABY Audio - including:
- Mick Schultz: Grammy Nominated, Multi-Platinum, producer for Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Jeremih etc.
- Anthony Saffery: Billboard #1 producer/engineer for Portugal. The Man, Dirty Vegas, Cornershop etc.
- Plugin formats: VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native.
- Platforms supported: Mac OS 10.7 and up including Catalina. PC Windows 7 and up.
- DAWs supported: Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Pro Tools, FL Studio, Reaper, Reason + more.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.