Best Service Accordions 2: ConcertinaDefault Title
Accordion Virtual Instrument
Accordions 2 – Single Concertina
Produced by Eduardo Tarilonte, Accordions 2 is considered the first choice if you are looking for a realistic and, above all, playable accordion library. Numerous renowned composers and producers rave about the authenticity and expressiveness of this virtual instrument.
With Single Concertina, you get a virtual concertina from Eduardo Tarilonte's Accordions 2 as a single instrument. So if you are looking for that sailor song sound for your current project, this realistic and playable Concertina is the perfect solution.
- Virtual Concertina, the sound of sailor songs
- 3 kinds of bellow shake
- 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins
- Key and button noises for ultra-realistic performances
- Recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone
- Exclusively compatible with Best Service Engine 2
The Best Service ENGINE 2 Sample Player is included with this product.
- Mac OS 10.12 Sierra - 11 Big Sur (Intel only)*
- Apple M1 support is not yet available
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (32 or 64-bit)
- Intel 2GHz CPU or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- Internet connection required for product activation
- Download size: 270MB
- Mac: AAX Native, AU, VST (all 64-bit only) + Standalone version
- Windows: AAX Native (64-bit), VST2 (32 and 64-bit) + Standalone version
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.