Best Service Altus
Countertenor Vocal Virtual Instrument for Kontakt
Altus, the Voice of Renaissance
Often misunderstood and surrounded by mystery the counter tenor is another milestone in Eduardo Tarilonte series of exceptional voices. Altus brings you a real counter tenor for your Renaissance and
Baroque music productions, for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Unparalleled realism, pure inspiration
Altus is a unique solo vocal library featuring José Hernández Pastor, a countertenor with a magnificent expression and a truly beautiful and unique voice.
Altus is aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Altus offers a powerful and innovative word builder which combines 26 words (136 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato and portamento vowels (a, e, i, o, u), all at your fingertips in one patch.
- 5 different true legatos and portamenti (a, e, i, o, u)
- a powerful phrase arranger with words, 2 different articulations (fast and slow speeds).
- words can be split to offer a total of 136 words/syllables
- words can be combined with true legato vowel playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected
- 130 beautiful phrases
- 15 soundscapes, created from vocal samples
- dry recordings, allow you to set the reverb amount exactly to your needs.
Altus introduces a great and innovative new feature, allowing you to connect any word with all 5 true legato vowels to build realistic melodies without using any pre-recorded phrases.
1.3 GB (lossless compressed) and over 3000 mono samples in 44 kHz / 24 bit.
Free Kontakt Player included (version 5.3.0 or higher required)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.