Best Service Epic WorldDefault Title
Cinematic Landspace Virtual Instruments
Magical atmospheres and inspiring acoustic instruments take you on a sonic trip to a fantasy world
Epic World - Cinematic Landscapes by Eduardo Tarilonte is the perfect tool for composers and sound designers to create ambience for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Epic World is a sample library of unique sounds you will not find anywhere else. In a matter of seconds, you can easily create inspiring, cinematic landscapes, drones and beds - soulful and emotional. Its magical atmospheres and acoustic instruments will take you on a sonic trip to a fantasy world.
Pushing the boundaries of soundscapes and sound design, Epic World blends unreal atmospheres with real sounds. Every evolving and organic drone has up to 8 different layers that can simply be tweaked to get an unlimited number of combinations. The creation of cinematic, sonic landscapes has never been so intuitive. Epic world textures derive from acoustic sources, so each of the amazing atmospheres has a real sound at its core, instead of synthesized one.
Epic World is a 7 GB library (24 Bit/ 44.1kHz) with more than 350 patches, including drones, pads, instruments, voices, whooshes, SFX and more than 1000 loops, instruments, and vocal phrases. It contains a huge arsenal of sonic landscapes that go from bright to dark, from soft to powerful and from magical to haunting. Thanks to Best Service ENGINE 2 "more than a sample player" you will enjoy a beautiful, intuitive and easy to use interface. No further sampler is required.
- African Drums Loops, African Fula Flute Phrases, African Fula Flute Phrases
- Alto Flute Mystery Phrases
- Arabian Flute Phrases, Arabian Plucked Strings
- Bansuri I Phrases, Bansuri II Phrases
- Bata Drums (Low-Mid-High), Bata Drums Ensemble, Bata Loop
- Big Ocarine Calls, Big Ocarine Loops, Big Ocarine Phrases, Big Ocarine
- Bowls, Congas (Low-Mid-High), Congas Ensemble, Crotales Tuned
- Crystal Chimes I, Crystal Chimes II
- Egyptian Ney Low Phrases, Egyptian New Phrases, Elven Forest Flute Calls
- Enigma Flute I, Enigma Flute II
- Fujara Fx, Fujara Fx Phrases, Fujara Grooves, Fujara Long Notes, Fujara Staccato Harmonics
- Hulusi Phrases, Hulusi, Jungle FX Short, Jungle FX Staccato, Jungle FX, Kow Xiang
- Low Dizi Long Notes, Low Dizi Phrases, Low Dizi Slow Phrases, Low Duduk Phrases
- Medieval Fidule
- Meditation Bells, Music Box, Persian Santur, Quena Long Notes, Riqq
- Sanza Chromatic, Sanza, Savanah Drums, Shaker, Shakuhachi Phrases, Shells
- Shenai Long Notes, Shenai Phrases, Soft Gong, Stretching, Tibetan Bowls
- Tribal Conga Rolls, Tribal Drums, Uruk-Hai War Horns, Xiao Long Notes, Xiao Phrases, Xiao Slow Phrases
- African Solo Male, African Solo Male Yells, Elven Spoken Female
- Female Nordic Rhythmic, Female Nordic Voices Slow, Female Temple Voices Loud, Female Temple Voices Soft
- Gregorian Monks, Indian Vocals I, II, III, IV, V
- Lost Voices I, Lost Voices II, Lost Voices III, Lost Voices VI
The Best Service ENGINE 2 Sample Player is included with this product
- Mac OS 10.9 - 10.15
- Windows 7, 8 and 10, 32bit & 64bit
- Intel Core 2GHz or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- Interfaces: Standalone, AAX Native, AU, VST (64bit only)
- Internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Download size: 4.34 GB
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.