Blue Cat Audio Crafters Pack -
Creative Plugin Toolkit
Blue Cat's Crafters Pack is the ultimate audio toolkit to design your own custom toolbox.
- FreqAnalyst Multi
- MB-7 Mixer
- Oscilloscope Multi
- Plug'n Script
- Remote Control
- StereoScope Multi
Write your own effects or virtual instruments with Blue Cat's Plug'n Script, create custom MIDI controllers with Blue Cat's Remote Control, and connect everything together with Blue Cat's PatchWork, as a plug-in or standalone application.
With Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer, create your own multiband processors by applying plug-ins of your choice (including your own!) to distinct frequency bands.
The "Multi" analysis plug-ins series are also included, to help you during the creation process: analyze and match existing gear, or check how your processing chains are impacting the signal.
If you really care about having tools that adapt to your own workflow, or if you are a programmer and want to speed up your development process, check it out: Blue Cat's Crafters Pack will unleash your creativity!
Blue Cat Audio Standard Features
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Mac-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full-featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.