Blue Cat Audio Hot Tuna
Chromatic Tuner Plugin
Blue Cat's Hot Tuna is a high precision chromatic tuner plug-in that can dim or mute the signal when active. The reference frequency can be adjusted to support any type of tuning.
Hot Tuna is a very simple yet powerful plug-in: you can freely adjust the amount of dimming, an indispensable feature for live gigs!
The reference frequency can be changed (from 430 to 450 Hz), when non-standard tuning is required.
Most of the processing is performed in the background, so that the tuner does not impact the performance of the real-time audio engine of the host.
All in all, it is a very simple plug-in that will keep you safely in tune!
- High precision tuner plug-in.
- Dim or mute the signal when active.
- Adjust the reference frequency from 430 to 450 Hz.
- Processing performed in the background, not impacting real-time audio.
Blue Cat Audio Standards
- Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows.
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal the CPU usage).
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances.
- Any sample rate supported.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.