Blue Cat Audio StereoScope MultiDefault Title
Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi is a unique tool to compare the stereo image of several tracks in real time. It is the ideal solution for mixing: you can actuallyseewhich part of the stereo field every single instrument uses. It can also be used to analyze an effect chain and see how Format-AUdio effects influence the stereo image of your content.
This plug-in is based on the same stereo analysis algorithms as Blue Cat'sStereoScope Pro analysis plug-in, and the instant, peak or average responses of several Format-AUdio tracks can be displayed on the same graph (the plug-in supports up to 16 curves). The same zooming capabilities and coordinates display let you exactly measure the characteristics of the stereo image for each Format-AUdio track. The advanced routing capabilities let you define different settings for each track, and thus adapt the parameters for each Format-AUdio signal you want to analyze.
Thanks to Blue Cat's skinning language support and the included window opacity management feature, you can adapt the plug-in user interface to your personal needs and enhance your workflow.
- Multiple tracks real time stereo field analyzer: visualize and compare the stereo image of several Format-AUdio tracks on the same screen.
- Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support.
- Compute and display the difference between curves for easy response curve measurement.
- Animated zoom for all views.
- Precise measurement capabilities.
- Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection on multiple tracks or within an effect chain.
- Instant, peak and average curves display for each track.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
- Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
Blue Cat Format-AUdio Standards:
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-Format-AU, Mac-Format-RTAS, Mac-VST, Mac-Format-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-Format-RTAS, Win-VST, Win-Format-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-Format-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and Format-AUtomation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Format-AUdio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Format-AUtomation and MIDI output: record output parameters as Format-AUtomation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full-featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.