Blue Cat Audio StereoScope Pro -
Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro is a real time stereo field analyzer with multiple views and MIDI/Format-AUtomation output capabilities. It is a powerful help to analyze how the Format-AUdio signal is spread in the stereo field, and you can easily detect potential phase and mono compatibilities issues.
The stereo analysis can be controlled in details, and the precise measurements capabilities combined with the zoomable displays let you monitor what is exactly happening.
Choose your preferred view for your needs: real-time stereo field display, evolution of the stereo image over time (2D or 3D) or output parameters that explicitly describe the average position and extent of the Format-AUdio signal in the stereo field. The 3D waterfall view lets you see in details from your preferred viewpoint the evolution of the stereo image over time.
The four memory slots let you store any curve in memory: it helps you make comparisons between several tracks or effects setup very easily. You can compare your mix with other commercial hits!
Like our otherprofessional analysis tools, the output parameters of this plug-in can be used to control other effects in real time: the generated Format-AUtomation envelopes or MIDI CC messages include the minimum and maximum positions in the stereo field and the perceived position based on the Format-AUdio energy spread in the stereo image.
Thanks to Blue Cat's skinning language support and the included window opacity management feature, you can adapt the plug-in user interface to your personal needs and enhance your workflow: work faster and more efficiently.
- Real-time stereo image analyzer.
- Three detailed views: stereo image, "stereogram" (evolution of the image over time) and output parameters.
- Animated zoom for all views.
- Precise measurement capabilities.
- 3D waterfall view with full 3D control.
- solid or wireframe 3D surface display.
- Integrated correlation meter.
- Instant, peak and average stereo image curves display.
- Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
- Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
Blue Cat Format-AUdio Standards:
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-Format-AU, Mac-Format-RTAS, Mac-VST, Mac-Format-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-Format-RTAS, Win-VST, Win-Format-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-Format-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and Format-AUtomation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Format-AUdio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Format-AUtomation and MIDI output: record output parameters as Format-AUtomation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full-featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.