BOOM Library LiftFX -
Riser Creation Plugin & Virtual Instrument
Awe Your Audience with Risers, Build-Ups, Drops and More.
Risers, build-ups, breaks, downlifters, swells, sweeps, falls – it has never been so easy to hype your audience with a beat drop. Forget samples, just turn the knob or let liftFX even do that for you, automatically, in beat sync at the length you need it to be.
Rise to The Emotional Center of Music and Sound
Build-ups and risers are core parts of modern music and trailer productions. They’re essential as it is them who catch you and generate an unstoppable tension over time, crawling upwards from the stomach to the chest, culminating in an irrepressible peak that can move a whole stadium of people. LiftFX will help you achieve just that.
- Playable, clean, and easy to learn
- 275 unique presets to get you started
- Full control: any direction, duration, tempo
- Manipulate parameters with automation and modwheel
Feel the power of liftFX at the first keystroke. Instead of spending hours on designing custom risers, allow liftFX to kickstart you right to the fun part:
Playing and hearing firsthand the effect liftFX's bold sound achieves while building, dropping, breaking or wildly flailing along to your track.
We've set the table – it's up to you to polish the diamond and let your creativity bring the final picture together. Time to make some noise!
Why Not Samples?
Dragging samples into your project might seem easy at first, but your mileage will vary drastically. Now you have to worry about syncing them to your track, tune them (which at best isn’t very fun and generally leaves hideous artifacts) as well as agonize over the fact that their individual components can't be altered – other than adding destructive effects on top.
LiftFX relies on real-time synthesis to generate impressive sonic builds on the fly. Every of the above aspects is freely alterable with no more than a few clicks – all while remaining sharp, crystal-clear and flexible over insane lengths.
LiftFX is built on the synthesis engine of our award-winning TURBINE plug-in.
While Turbine emulates turbojet sounds with unparalleled precision and authenticity, LiftFX takes the original concept further and pours all the experience and synthesis technology gathered since then into musical FX.
Like TURBINE, LiftFX doesn't like to be limited to just one category. Take it for an experimental spin, abuse it and see what pops up. As we keep re-discovering our own plug-ins months down the line, we're excited to see what you can come up with.
Instant Satisfaction, In-Depth Control
LiftFX is a completely new way to create stunning transitions and effects in the simplest and most convenient way, perfect for a beat drop.
Playable in Real-Time
- LiftFX works as a generator plug-in or virtual instrument.
- Hit any key and let the effect develop automatically or use your mod wheel to control it live.
Stacked with Unique Presets
LiftFX comes with a 275-strong package of inspired presets:
- Risers, downlifters – both tonal and noise-based and everything in between.
- Bass drops.
- Rhythmic and percussive builds.
- Basic and more complex designs.
- Bonus FX.
Instant Visual Feedback
- The intuitive interface gives you an instant idea of what’s happening.
- Don’t be fooled by its one-trick-pony appearance! Each of the four macros is automatable independently and lets you steer the complex processes happening under the hood.
Any Time, Tempo and Tonal Range
- Quickly adapt your sound to any track or sequence you so desire.
- While LiftFX starts out in perfect sync to your DAW, really any pitch, duration or tempo is possible.
- Using timelock to the right, you can try out different presets while keeping the same length.
- Playable in real-time with instant auditive and visual feedback
- Any length, tempo, pitch range and root note possible
- Tempo sync or time (s) duration
- Control key parameters independently or automatically (+ reversed)
- Automation and mod-wheel (cc1) support for each parameter
- 275 nifty presets included
- Optional time lock and control lock to try different presets with the current setting
- High cut and low cut filters, reverb and delay
- Lightweight plug-in, as it relies on synthesis
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- Windows 7 (64-bit) or higher
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Intel Core i5 or better
- 115MB disk space
- iLok account (iLok USB key optional)
- Compatible AU, VST2.4, VST3, or AAX Native host software
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.