BOOM Library ReCenter -
Stereo Centering Plugin
The Instant Stereo Fix
ReCenter automatically repairs off-center stereo recordings while keeping the original stereo width which makes it an invaluable time-saver and a perfect tool for professional post-production. Fix off-centered stereo field recordings, dynamically center vocal artists or musicians that moved around the stage or center hard directional effects like drive-bys and stereo whooshes. ReCenter makes tedious panning automation obsolete so you can focus on your creative flow.
What Is ReCenter?
ReCenter is a stereo processor that constantly analyses an incoming stereo signal and dynamically rotates it to the center or a given angle without altering the stereo width. Having the incoming signal centered, you can narrow or widen the stereo image within ReCenter. For a better low-frequency control you can mono the original signal below a set frequency. A multiband processing option intelligently shifts more complicated signals.
- Fix off-center stereo recordings
- Compare original and processed signal
- Automatic M/S decoding and multi-band processing available
- Adjust the resulting angle and stereo width
This Is how Recenter Will Ease Your Pain
Dynamically Correct Stereo Images
Have you ever worked with stereo material that was not centered correctly? Pointing a stereo microphone a hundred percent accurately onto a sound source gets harder the further away the source is. As a result, you get a recording with a constantly shifting center that would require you to manually adjust and automate the panning over the whole recording. ReCenter continuously analyzes the directionality of a stereo or M/S signal and rotates it to a given target angle in real-time – without narrowing the stereo image.
Goodbye Corrective Panning
Correct poorly aimed or moving stereo recordings while skipping the time-consuming and most often ineffective pan automation process. All you need to do is tell ReCenter how hard, fast and precisely it should adjust your signal.
This will drastically improve your workflow and save you hours of manual and tedious panning as well as constantly checking your stereo signal. With ReCenter, you have one thing less to worry about and you can focus all your energies on your creative work.
Flexible, yet so easy to use
ReCenter is an incredibly useful tool, a little helper you don’t want to miss once you’ve worked with it. It is very easy to set up and provides immediate clean stereo signals.
- Fully Automatic - ReCenter analyzes and processes your signal in real-time.
- Keep Stereo Width - Achieve a balanced sound without resorting to mono or a compromised stereo image.
- No Corrective Panning Needed - ReCenter takes care of angle adjustment on the fly; no need to get your hands dirty with reparative pan automation.
- Save Precious Time - ReCenter is designed for maximum effectiveness when merely being applied as an insert effect. A few simple, accessible, yet powerful controls take care of the rest.
- M/S Input Decoding - ReCenter can process common L/R as well as Mid-Side recordings.
- Multiband Processing - For more complex signals, ReCenter can process four frequency bands individually to achieve a more precise output.
- Dynamically create convenient stereo images
- Once the center is restored, precisely alter the stereo image
- Input stereo or M/S signals
- Mono filter below certain frequencies
- Multiband mode for heavy-duty applications
- Widen or narrow the centered stereo image
- Shift the output angle to left or right
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- Windows 7 (64-bit) or higher
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Intel Core i5 or better
- 70MB disk space
- iLok account (iLok USB key optional)
- Compatible AU, VST2.4, VST3, or AAX Native host software
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.