Emulated TR-909 Virtual Instrument
Drumazon emulates all the sounds of the original 909
Drumazon synthesis emulates all the sounds of the original 909. All the instruments are synthesized in exactly the same way as the original. All the nuances and detail of the original are captured perfectly. In addition, all Drumazon instruments have enhanced controls. This extra functionality allows the user to adjust the sounds further than on the original unit. This opens up a whole new world of sound creation.
Drumazon has a flexible output configuration. Every instrument's audio signal can be routed to any of the 11 outputs. This allows users to further shape sounds individually or in groups via their favourite plug-ins.
Each individual output can be set to mono or stereo. Every instrument also has a Mute and Solo button. Mute will not just silence the sound, it will stop the sound being triggered. Solo will stop all other instruments from being triggered and only allow the selected sound(s) to play.
Drumazon has extensive midi control. Midi notes can be used to trigger each individual sound. Alternatively, the internal sequencer can be used. This can be set to play using Drumazon's internal clock or set to synchronize perfectly to the host sequencer.
Most of Drumazon's parameters can be automated within the host and also controlled using MidiCC with an external controller. An easy-to-use Midi Learn function allows reassignment of any of the parameters.
Within the internal sequencer, patterns are stored in 8 banks. Each bank can store up to 12 patterns. Each pattern consists of 16 steps. Each pattern location has a midi note number assigned to it. The patterns can be edited traditionally using the step buttons or using the tap function.
The internal sequencer has various modes of operation. In Chain Mode, a range of patterns are selected from the internal banks and are played through in a circular fashion. Patterns can also be triggered freely by selecting the corresponding midi note (for example, from a midi controller keyboard). External controllers can be used in any mode to provide full control over pattern playback.
A Randomizer function is also provided within the internal sequencer. It can be used to make simple changes to a pattern or create a whole new one - ideal when your creativity needs a boost! Randomizing can be applied to specific instruments and specific steps. The frequency of occurrence can also be adjusted to give you just the right amount.
Files are stored in the XML format. This allows single patterns or whole banks to be exchanged between users easily. XML allows the files to be edited in a text editor. Ideal if you want to post or share a pattern on a web site -just post the text!
The settings for each instrument can be stored in it's own preset. Each instrument preset can be loaded in individually. This allows maximum flexibility when putting kits of instruments together. A dedicated Preset Manager is provided to help the user manage the sounds within their own unique library.
- truly emulated instruments' synthesis
- perfectly scaled knob ranges with few modifications enlarging spectrum of the sounds
- exhanced control of instruments' sound
- dynamic signal routing from instruments to outputs
- user defined plugin outputs settings
- mutes/solos for each instrument (affect triggerring not just the signal)
- fully controllable via MidiCC
- quick midiCC assignation with MidiLearn function
- many ways of controlling the device:
- external mode (note mode)
- internal sequencer (pattern mode) with 3 submodes
- external mode:
- midi map equivalent with the classic drum machine's map
- midi tune and velocity controls instruments' levels and tunes
- internal sequencer:
- 8 banks with 12 patterns per bank
- each pattern up to 16 steps of length
- each pattern defined with one of four available measures
- each step can be defined normal or flamed and accented or not
- shuffle mode
- flam mode
- tap mode
- chain mode
- Shuffle, Flam and TotalAccent values defined globally and per pattern
- Scale function and intelligent Rescale (automatically stretches pattern to the chosen measure)
- built in Randomizer (selection of instruments to random, steps to be affected, frequency of the randomized notes and more)
- patterns import/export via human readable xml files
- two modes of synchronization:
- precise synchronization to the host tempo
- synchronization to internal clock - tempo controlled in the range 30-303 BPM (+-0.1)
- individual presets per instrument with preset manager to easy control
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.