D16 Godfazer -
Multi-mode Modulation Plugin
The Swiss Army Knife of Modulation Effects
Godfazer is our most versatile and powerful modulation effect yet. Use it as a tremolo, chorus, rotary speaker, filter or phaser, or mix multiple processing styles for spectacular, complex results.
Vintage Devices and More
Godfazer’s built-in Ensemble and filter types provide a vast sonic palette, comprise many classic vintage chorus, rotary speaker and phaser models, plus dozens of additional custom modes.
Freedom of Routing
Both Multi Filters and the Ensemble module can be configured in any of six preset topologies, offering all the signal routing combinations you could ever need.
Automate the Multi Filters with two flexible Modulators, each switchable between four diverse signal generator types for deep creative control.
Ensemble module featuring:
- 22 effect types/models, ranging from Choruses and Rotary speaker emulations (including various classic devices) to Tremolo and Auto-panning effects
- Adjustable Speed and Depth for most of the effect models
2 Multi Filter modules, each featuring:
- 40 filter types/models, ranging from Resonant Filters and Vowel Filters to EQs to Phasers (including various classic devices)
- Adjustable Cutoff / Center Frequency and Emphasis for each model
- Balance control with optional Mid / Side mode
- Independent Modulation amount control with Invert option for each Modulator
2 Modulation blocks controlling (and shared by) both Multi Filters, with 4 modulation types each:
- Independent Value offset controls for the Left and Right channels, with Link option
- Adjustable Stereo Phase
- 6 LFO waveforms
- Optional Tempo sync
- Panning control
- Peak follower with Attack, Decay and Sensitivity parameters
- 16 individually adjustable steps
- Adjustable Rate with optional Tempo sync
- Constant modifier
- 6 different topologies for configuring the Multi Filter and Ensemble modules
- 64-bit internal processing
- No harmonic distortions at output
- Tag-based preset browser
- Over 100 presets
- Resizable GUI
- MIDI Learn for easy controller assignment
- OS version: Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
- CPU: 3.4 GHz with SSE (System 4.0 GHz recommended)
- RAM: 8 GB (16 GB Recommended)
- Software: VST / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
Mac OS X
- OS version: OS X 10.7 to 10.14
- CPU: Intel based 3.4 Ghz (4.0 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 8 GB (16 GB Recommended)
- Software: AU / VST / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.