D16 PhoscyonDefault Title
Emulated TR-303 Virtual Instrument
Classic 303 Sound
A faithful emulation of the legendary 303 "silver box" taken into the bass-heavy future, with exclusive features for an all-new level of creativity.
State-Of-The-Art Distortion, at Your Fingertips
As simple and instantly addictive as it gets: distortion starts here with single-function knobs like preamp, clip, size, density, and more!
Arpeggiator and Randomizer
For effortless forays into the pulsating world of 303 bass lines, find your groove among infinitely variable melodic passages, without leaving the interface.
Phoscyon offers an unmatched sound together with advanced features such as a state of the art Distortion unit; fully user-configurable BPM synced Arpeggiator and Randomizer; a unique Play Live mode; vintage arrangement and pattern builder, full MIDI CC support and, to top it off, the most authentic 18db/oct low pass filter ever created! Diehard fans of the original Bass Line will be blown away with Phoscyon’s uncanny emulation of the classic, but will also marvel at the ease with which new sounds can be crafted; sounds that were not possible on the original. Phoscyon gives you access authentic vintage sounds at a fraction of the cost of the real thing. With the familiar Bass Line interface coupled with the added sound generation tools, we at D16 Group feel that Phoscyon is quite simply in a class of its own.
Phoscyon's designers are also musicians who believe that in order for electronic music to stay relevant, it needs to evolve – just like any other genre. Our approach is to give forward-thinking musicians and producers the tools they need to craft the sounds they want. Whether it’s Techno, Acid, Triphop, IDM, D&B, Ambient, or any other kind of genre-bending music, Phoscyon will take your sound further.
- 2 authentically emulated analog oscillators (saw/square)
- Screaming 18db/oct low pass filter with absolutely no self-oscillation
- Filters equipped with transistor amplitude clipping
- Perfectly scaled knob ranges
- Additional synthesis controls expand the synthesizer's range
- 96 patterns
- Each pattern up to 16 steps in length
- Shuffle mode
- Chain mode
- Shuffle (swing) and tempo values defined per pattern
- Patterns import/export via human-readable xml files
Two sync modes
- Precise sync via host
- Internal clock sync - tempo controlled in the range of 30-300 BPM (+-0.1)
- 7 predefined chords and 1 user definable chord
- Tempo multiplier (1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6) and repeat features
- 4 arpeggiation patterns (Up, Down, Up-Down, Random)
- Defined octave offsets
Built-in distortion effect (equivalent to a transistor amp with EQ)
- Tweaked & Tailored for that ‘Acid Bassline’ sound!
- Flexible signal routing (Pre ⇔ Post EQ)
Two Ways to trigger notes
- External mode (DAW triggers sounds)
- Internal sequencer (pattern mode)
- Generates patterns from a user-defined range of notes, user-defined chords, or predefined chords (Major, Minor, 7th, m7th, M7, m7-5, DIM)
- Generates random values for Note, Gate, Accent, and Slide attributes
- User-defined Chance / Occurrence
- Fully controllable via MidiCC
- MacOS 10.7 Lion - 10.15 Catalina
- NOT compatible with Big Sur
- Intel 1.5GHz CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- AU and VST formats (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 - 10
- 1.5GHz CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- VST format only (32 and 64-bit)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.