Emulated TR-303 Virtual Instrument
The classic analog sound of the legendary silver box taken into the future
Phoscyon offers an unmatched sound together with advanced features such as a state of the art Distortion unit; fully user configurable BPM synced Arpeggiator and Randomizer; a unique Play Live mode; vintage arrangement and pattern builder, full MIDI CC support and, to top it off, the most authentic 18db/oct low pass filter ever created! Diehard fans of the original Bass Line will be blown away with Phoscyon’s uncanny emulation of the classic, but will also marvel at the ease with which new sounds can be crafted; sounds which were not possible on the original. Phoscyon gives you access authentic vintage sounds at a fraction of the cost of the real thing. With the familiar Bass Line interface coupled with the added sound generation tools, we at D16 Group feel that Phoscyon is quite simply in a class of its own.
Phoscyon's designers are also musicians who believe that in order for electronic music to stay relevant, it needs to evolve – just like any other genre. Our approach is to give forward-thinking musicians and producers the tools they need to craft the sounds they want. Whether it’s Techno, Acid, Trip-hop, IDM, D&B, Ambient, or any other kind of genre-bending music, Phoscyon will take your sound further. Please visit our online shop to start making new music now with Phoscyon!
Phoscyon is a vintage analog modeled Bassline synthesizer with a unique low pass filter with an 18db/oct dumping and constant resonance amplitude throughout the entire frequency domain. The filter sounds phenomenal! Hear that squelch and you’ll swear its analog! We’ve also equipped it with a fully customizable integrated arpeggiator (essential in electronic music) as well as an exhaustively analog modeled distortion effect, crucial for those screaming acid bass lines! Hear the sounds of for yourself in the Media section and be prepared to be amazed!
- 2 authentically emulated analog oscillators (saw/square)
- Screaming 18db/oct low pass filter with absolutely no self oscillation
- Filters equipped with transistor amplitude clipping
- Perfectly scaled knob ranges
- Additional synthesis controls expand the synthesizer's range
- Internal sequencer
- 96 patterns
- Each pattern up to 16 steps of length
- Shuffle mode
- Chain mode
- Shuffle (swing) and tempo values defined per pattern
- Patterns import/export via human readable xml files
- Two modes of synchronization
- Precise synchronization to the host tempo
- Synchronization to internal clock - tempo controlled in the range 30-300 BPM (+-0.1)
- Built-in arpeggiator
- 7 predefined chords and 1 user definable chord
- Arpeggiator tempo multiplier (1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6)
- Arpeggiator repeat feature
- 4 arpeggiation patterns (Up, Down, Up-Down, Random)
- Defined offsets of octaves to work with
- Built-in distortion effect (equivalent to a transistor amplifier with equalization)
- Tailored for the Acid Bassline sound!
- Equipped with signal routing (Dist <=> Eq)
- Many ways of controlling the device
- External mode (notes triggering the sounds)
- Internal sequencer (pattern mode)
- Powerful randomizer
- Generates patterns from user defined range of notes, user defined chords or predefined chords (Major, Minor, 7th, m7th, M7, m7-5, DIM)
- Generates random values for Note, Gate, Accent, and Slide attributes
- Allows user to define attribute frequency
- Fully controllable via MidiCC
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.