DDMF IIEQProDefault Title
Multi-track Equalizer Plugin
IIEQPro is, to many devoted fans, the best equalizer plugin out there. If you had only one choice, this would be the one you would take with you on the proverbial island.
IIEQPro contains everything that is expected from a software EQ in the 21st century, and then some. The only issue is: once you own IIEQPro there’ll be no more excuses.
- 24 fully parametric bands, with 27 state-of-the-art filter types per band
- Adjusted for digital artifacts at high frequencies (don’t use any equalizer that doesn’t offer this!)
- Seven Butterworth filter types with variable slopes from 6 to 60 dB/oct
- Multitrack editing in one user interface
- Very efficient user interaction (just one click to dial in a band)
- Autolisten option
- Sound processing in series or parallel
- A/B option for quick comparison of alternative EQing choices
- Very low CPU consumption but not at the expense of sound quality
- High precision frequency analyzer (pre/post) with zoom and scroll functionality
- Switchable to two-channel mode operation (L/R or Mid/Side)
- Available in Windows VST (32/64 bit), Windows/Mac AAX and Mac VST/AU (32/64 bit, Intel OSX 10.7 and higher) format
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.