DDMF PlugindoctorDefault Title
Plugin Analyzer App
Plugindoctor fills a longstanding gap in the market: a cross-platform and cross-bit format plugin analyzer for VST and AU plugins. Whether you are a plugin developer yourself who wants to thoroughly test the audio quality of your latest and greatest product or a power user who wants to understand in more detail what exactly a specific plugin is doing to your precious audio material, Plugindoctor will help you find out!
- Highest quality, double precision FFT engine, independent stereo channel analysis
- Linear analysis: magnitude and phase response using delta or random input signal
- Harmonic analysis: highly accurate frequency response analysis to a sinusoidal input signal. Input strength and frequency can be varied for THD/THD+N calculation. Switchable intermodular distortion modus. Sweep function for fundamental and THD response.
- Oscilloscope: watch what happens to a sinusoidal input signal in real time.
- Dynamics: use a ramping signal to test compression or expansion, or an attack-release signal to check your compressor’s attack and decay curves.
- Performance: how many milliseconds are really spent in your plugin’s audio processing callback (as a function of buffer size)
- Freely resizable user interface
- Three quality settings, corresponding to three different FFT buffer sizes
- Storage option of curves in Linear and Harmonic analysis mode for easy comparison of settings or of different plugins
- Built-in screenshot function
- Comes as a 32 and a 64 bit executable
- Can load VST and AU effect plugins
- If you’ve been looking for an all-encompassing plugin analyzer, this is it.
- A free demo is available, with an occasional processing interruption and a limitation of one plugin per session.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.