Delta Sound Labs Stream -
Granular FX Plugin
Stream from Delta Sound Labs is a granular sampler audio effects plug-in for sound design, intricate delays, and live performance. Its clean sound separates it from typical spectral or frequency granulators and it's a great way to layer and widen your audio source. Stream also boasts very low latency making it ideal for live performance.
- Tempo Sync – synchronize the grains with the tempo of your host
- Low latency – ideal for live performance
- Auto Record Mode: a new record mode that allows a user to determine the buffer size by toggling the Record button
- Capture & Overdub – capture an audio excerpt, manipulate the audio, build harmonies and layer disparate audio sources
- Time stretching/scrubbing
- Up to 16 granular voices
- Monophonic MIDI Mode: re-pitch all granular voices at the same pitch and grain length (great for creating pedal points)
- Polyphonic MIDI Mode: granular voice creation and re-pitching just like a regular VSTi
- Sample Drag-and-Drop: drag, drop and use any .WAV .AIFF or MP3 with Stream
- Optimized Sample Interpolation: smooth playback through optimized audio sample smoothing
- Dedicated Dry and Wet knobs to balance dry and wet audio signals relative to the Mix control
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 10 only
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.