Drop Out Audio The ShakerDefault Title
Shaker Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
This pack features a shaker instrument built for Kontakt 5.8.1 and up.
The samples in this pack are lightly processed to ensure complete sonic flexibility.
Separate volume faders for direct and room mics to ensure complete flexibility in the mix.
Included in this pack:
- 3 Unique Shaker Sounds with full round robins for ultra-realistic performances
- 1 NKI for Kontakt Full
- 24bit, 44.1kHz WAV files.
- Requires Kontakt v5.8.1 or later.
- All samples are created by Drop Out Audio.
- Samples engineered out of The Machine Shop by Isaiah Prather.
- Samples mixed by Isaiah Prather.
- You MAY NOT sell these samples as a work of your own.
- You may use these samples in music, video, or film production.
- You MAY NOT sell these samples (as a whole, or in part) within other libraries, sample sets, or products of any kind.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.