DUY Analog Bundle -
2 Analog-Modeled Plugins for Mac
- DaD Valve
- DaD Tape
DaD Valve is a physical-modeling-based, classic tube simulator for digital audio systems, featuring the most popular types of valves (triode, tetrode, and pentode) with a full range of biasing and operating levels.
- Real valve sound, with its classic warmth, within the digital domain, and with characteristics and control impossible to achieve in conventional valve systems.
- Simulation of the most common valve types triode, tetrode, and pentode, with a full range of biasing and operating levels.
- Optimized responses for the 38 most common families of acoustic and electronic musical instruments. Also suitable for the processing of any kind of sound: music, effects, and voices.
- Propietary system based on physical modeling provides absolute and independent control over both spectral and dynamic responses, with a total of 1600 different configurations.
- Easy and intuitive user interface.
- High signal-to-noise ratio due to high-quality internal resolution.
- Easily updatable and expandable.
DaD Tape simulates the sound of analog tapes for digital audio systems and it features physical modeling of the four most representative tape recorders on the market.
- Real analog tape sound, with its classic warmth, within the digital domain, and with characteristics and control impossible to achieve in conventional tape recorders.
- Modeling of the four most representative tape recorders on the market: an old vintage machine with valve circuitry, a transistor-based machine of the late '60s, an operational-amplifier-based machine of the '70s and a machine of the latest generation.
- Simulation of the three most common noise reduction systems, plus a proprietary noiseless-tape mode.
- Switchable tape speed (7 1/2 ips, 15 ips, 30 ips) allows maximum control and even permits unusual combinations of tape recorders and speeds.
- User adjustable operating level.
- Independent input and output sliders and meters.
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- MacOS 10.7 Lion - 10.15 Catalina
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- An iLok 2 or 3 USB dongle is required
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.