EastWest Hollywood Brass Gold Edition
Orchestral Brass Virtual Instrument
Hollywood Brass Gold Edition is 16-bit, with one mic positon (main) and all articulations. Upgrades to the Hollywood Brass Diamond Edition will be effortless as all articulations are included in the Gold Edition, and can be done at any time.
Hollywood Brass includes the following techniques:
- True legato intervals at 3 dynamics that are smooth and realistic in all situations
- True connected legato repetitions at 3 dynamics
- Sustained legato samples from pp all the way to fff. And when we say pp and fff, we really mean it!
- True double tonguing for all instruments and sections
- Expressive sustains
- Mute sustains and staccatos
- 8 way staccato round robin at 4 dynamics
- 4 way round robin marcato short at 3 dynamics
- 4 way round robin marcato long at 3 dynamics
- Multi dynamic playable runs patches that will inject real life into your brass compositions
- Trills at 3 dynamics
- Multi-speed and multi-dynamic repetition performances that work flawlessly with PLAY's superior time engine
- Multi-speed time synced crescendos
- Multi dynamic portato that will breathe life into softer compositions
- Slide trombone legato
- Various effects, clusters, and more
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.