EastWest Ministry of Rock
Guitar, Bass & Drums Virtual Instruments
MINISTRY OF ROCK is a HUGE 20 Gigabyte collection of Rock Drums, Basses and Guitars recorded in the famous EASTWEST Studio 2, and the ultimate production toolbox for rock producers.
MINISTRY OF ROCK is a modern day rock toolkit that covers a myriad of styles. Songwriters, film, TV and game composers, as well as drummers and guitarists, will love this library. It's sound quality and playability is superior to anything else available.
MINISTRY OF ROCK features sounds used in today's music and the entire library was created with one goal in mind: to create a virtual instrument capable of producing sounds that could actually produce a hit record or film score without any live drum, bass or guitar overdubs. Articulations and programming were all reverse engineered from actual performances.
- Legato Bass and Guitar Samples
- Legato and Staccato Repetitions
- Truly playable rhythm guitars and leads, clean and distorted
- Release samples
- Guitars and basses recorded in dual amp configurations and software allows the user to choose amp, or mix the sound from both amps
- Dynamic bass that can play everything from ballads to the most hardcore music imaginable
- Round robin bass drums, snares, toms and hats. performance drum hits extracted from live playing
- The world famous EASTWEST STUDIO 2 rock drum sound featured on countless gold and platinum records
- Drumkits also optimized for use with Roland V-Drums.
- Drums utilize PLAY's easy replacement feature.
- Produced by Nick Phoenix
- Approximately 20 Gigabytes of rock drums, basses and guitars recorded in EASTWEST Studio 2
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.