EastWest Voices of SoulDefault Title
Female Vocal Virtual Instrument
EastWest/Quantum Leap proudly presents the latest addition to their vocal instruments line: VOICES OF SOUL. A powerhouse vocal product of soulful perfection that will be your new secret weapon, perfect for any music requiring solo vocals or vocal harmonies using chords.
EastWest recorded VOICES OF SOUL with C.C. White, who has sung with many of the greatest and most iconic names in the music industry. Her voice is a thrilling blend of Funk, Soul, Reggae, Southern Blues, Gospel, R&B, Jazz, with a bit of Latin flair. From soft and angelic to powerful and earth-shattering, her voice effortlessly captivates and enthralls Format-AUdiences.
VOICES OF SOUL was produced by Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix, the most awarded producers in the sounds industry, and includes a collection of expressive, soulful multi-sampled vocal instruments with hundreds of expressive phrases in every key and highly realistic true legato transitions. Composers can switch between multiple articulations on the fly with Combo instruments and play chords to create vocal harmonies with Mod Xfade Chords instruments.
VOICES OF SOUL features vocals across a variety of categories, including:
- SUSTAIN contains a variety of single syllable vocal instrument types, including Ah, Doo, Ee, Eh, Ha, Hm, Ho, Ho Expressive, Hoo, La, Mm, Oh, Oh Expressive, Oo, So Expressive, Wo, Wo Expressive. Most contain multiple velocity-sensitive dynamic layers, and a few contain additional “expressive” versions.
- LEGATO contains instruments that playback true legato intervals when playing notes in a connected fashion (legato) for every interval up to an octave in either direction and sustain layers that playback when playing disconnected (separated).
- COMBO MOD contains instruments that combine multiple articulations and use the Mod Wheel (MOD) or Velocity Sensitivity (VS) to determine which playback.
- COMBO RR contains instruments that combine multiple articulations by using Round Robin programming to cycle through articulations.
- MOD XFADE CHORDS contains polyphonic, single syllable vocal instruments that use the Mod Wheel (CC1) to crossfade between dynamic layers.
- PHRASES contains over 600 phrases and adlibs sung in a soulful style, spread out across 12 instruments, one for each of the 12 root note positions.
- KEYSWITCH contains instruments that combine multiple articulations into a single instrument, and use keyswitches to activate the desired articulation.
Below are the minimum and recommended hardware requirements for using VOICES OF SOUL on your computer. Please see the Play User 6 Manual for a complete list of the Hardware and Software Requirements for installing and running any Play Library.
Mac MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
Mac RECOMMENDED SYSTEM
PC RECOMMENDED SYSTEM
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.